Mojito JS Delivery component is a lightweight (<5.5kb) JS framework for building, publishing and tracking experiments on the web. Commonly known as A/B split testing, experimentation is a core pillar of Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Fork this repository on GitHub
- Clone your forked repository (not this original one) to your local environment
- Install the necessary NPM packages:
Creating and launching experiments
Get up and running with Mojito experiments in 4 steps:
- Experiment setup
- Customisation and tracking
- Build container, preview and launch
- Hosting and publishing
Step 1. Experiment setup
Learn about different approaches to setup experiments with Mojito. Get to know and understand important experiment parameters.
Step 2. Customisation and tracking
Set up custom tracking, error handling & user exclusion rules for your entire container.
Step 3. Build container, preview and launch
Use Gulp to build the Mojito container and see how to preview and launch experiments.
Step 4. Hosting and publishing
Host your container and automate the publishing process using CI.
Experiment data and analysis
Data storage and analysis are contained in separate Mojito modules which can be customised and/or switched out as needed.
- Storage: Data collection modules and data modelling steps to power your reports. e.g. Mojito Snowplow Storage
- Analytics: Tools to measure & report on the effects caused by your treatments. e.g. Mojito R Analytics
Let us know if you encounter any issues and reach out to us if you need a hand getting set up.