You own the full source to your Mojito container, so you have unlimited options to host it, including:
- Bundling Mojito JS with your existing libraries & setting a strong cache policy for the library
- Keeping Mojito JS in a separate library and publishing it to your own web host
- Or if you're like us, host Mojito JS on AWS/Cloudfront with Bitbucket Pipelines for CI
In any case, you'll benefit from faster page load times & better security by self-hosting Mojito JS.
Hosting Mojito JS Delivery on AWS S3 / Cloudfront
Mint Metrics host Mojito JS containers on Amazon's infrastructure on behalf of clients. It's fast, cheap and reliable.
- Amazon AWS account
- (Optional) For web-based CI, host your Mojito JS repo on Atlassian Bitbucket and deploy containers using Pipelines Build minutes
Getting set up
- Create an S3 Bucket and Cloudfront distribution to serve Mojito JS from
- Configure your build script's
- Add a user to publish Mojito from your repo to S3
- (Optional) Securely add the Mojito user's credentials to Atlassian Bitbucket for publishing
- Installing Mojito JS in your website or application